GCC Nationals need to produce GCC country passport upon arrival at the point of entry into the UAE. Visas will also be issued to escorts of GCC nationals, including domestic helpers, for a renewable duration of 60 days.
All national from 28 European Union (EU) national will get visa upon arrival at airport.Coubtries are Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican). The visa is valid for 30 days, renewable once.The list of eligible countries may vary from time to time and it is therefore necessary to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Let us see how to get UAE family Visa and Procedures and requirements for getting Family residence Visa in Emirates in UAE like Dubai Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman etc. Also, we will focus to discuss fees for family visa in the United Arab Emirates. As well as documents required to apply for family visa in Emirates in UAE like Dubai Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain.
UAE family Visa Procedure fees Rules Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Guide
If your family members, usually wife and children are outside the UAE and planning to bring them to UAE, you must first apply for an entry residence visa and after they arrive, you have up to 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.
UAE Family visa minimum salary 2019 – 2020
What is UAE family Visa Minimum Salary to bring the family?
As per latest updates, If you have a minimum monthly salary of AED 4000 or AED 3000 + accommodation then you can bring your family and can apply for the family resident visa. Also If you want to sponsor a residence visa for your parents, your minimum monthly salary should be AED 10,000. See residence visa for parents separately.
So Who cannot apply for family visa in UAE or cannot bring your Wife and children to the United Arab Emirates with family Visa?
Those who are in the position of Light Vehicle Driver, Messenger, Eye Glasses Salesman, Maintenance Mechanic General etc. can apply. Also expiates in weak professional like the clerk, Sales Representative, and Sales Executive etc. As well as UAE expatriates whose minimum salary do not meet requirements less than 4,000 Dhs or 3,000 Dhs + (Accommodation)
Note: Anyone can bring their family anytime in limited Visiting Visa. Also, you may want to see best Visit visa deals to Dubai Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain.
UAE family visa documents required
Do you want to know what are UAE family visa documents required for further processing of Visa. Before applying for family Visa Make sure to have all Original documents available with you.Also, Applications will be rejected if any original documents are not available for verification. As well as Documents are verified and scanned into the system. So make sure all Original documents are available.
Below listed are important documents required to Apply for UAE family Visa
- Typed Application form – Contact typing centres verified by the UAE Ministry to fill the application form.
- Salary certificate (for government employee) or attested work contract (other employees) to verify minimum salary requirement to apply Dubai family visa or other emirates.
- 3 months bank statement for long-time residents. New residents can submit a 1-month bank statement or bank letter confirming salary transfer.
- Attested tenancy contract, Emirates ID card and labour card to confirm applicant is currently working the United Arab Emirates
- Marriage certificate that has been attested by UAE authorities (for UAE marriages) or in your home country for spouse sponsorship to confirm the girls or other member is your wife or children and got married.
- Passports (original) and copies of both sponsor and family member/s
- Medical check-up report of spouse or children over 15 years of age from authorized hospital/clinic
- 3 passport photos of family member
Fees for Visa or UAE family visa fees
Actual fee for applying family visa is less than 500 AED. But it will vary depends on fee for typing agents
- AED 310 Application fee + typing fees per family member
- AED 15 Empost label (Optional)
Procedure and Dubai residence visa processing time
- Ensure that you take your spouse/child over 15 for a health check-up and obtain a Medical Certificate.
- Go to any authorized typing office & get application form typed and pay the fees.
- Go to GDRFAand submit the application form, along with supporting documents to receive the residence visa stamp on your family member’s passport.
Please Note: For your family member’s residence visa to remain valid, he/she must not be out of the UAE for more than 6 months. In case a Muslim expatriate has married more than one wife, he can only obtain one residency visa.
For more information, visit GDRFA or call their friendly Amer Toll free service on 800-5111
Medical test for visa in Abu Dhabi Dubai Sharjah and the Other Emirates
The medical examination contains blood test and x-ray of the chest and will cost AED 290. There is no medical examination for ages below 15 years.After the successful Medical Test, you will receive you Fitness certificate in 48 hours. At this time you will also receive an SMS notifying you of the test results.
Health Insurance: Health Insurance has been made mandatory in UAE and you will be required to take insurance for the family, once the medical tests are done.
Emirates ID: You will then need to apply for Emirates ID if you already do not have. Go to EIDA (Emirates ID) center and wait for your turn. You should already be having application typed at an authorized typing center for Emirates ID. Emirates ID will cost you AED 270 per applicant and is mandatory.
The Residence Visa stamping process
While you Emirates ID is under process take your Medical Fitness certificate and approach typing center for typing to stamp the residence visa on your passport. Once the typing is completed, visit the immigration department and present the typed form. Take the original passports for this purpose. The officer at the counter will stamp the passports with UAE residence visa.
The visas will be stamped immediately for Urgent applications. For normal applications, you will have to collect the passports the following day. In case of failed medical examination, you will be required to exit the country with immediate effect if you are found the unfit post the medical examination.
Validity Residence or Family visa renewal processing time and Grace Period
Generally, the validity of visa is two years. Visa is renewed subject to conditions similar to those of fresh visas.Also, The family’s residence permits are linked to the residence permit of the sponsoring expatriate employee. As well as If the sponsoring family member’s visa is cancelled, it requires cancellation of the visas of the dependents.
Dependents are granted a 30-day grace period from the date of expiry or cancellation of their visa to obtain a new residence permit. If the employee fails to renew or cancel the visa of his dependents, the dependents would be deemed illegal residents and could be liable to pay a fine.
a) Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days).
b) Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
c) Other organisations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
d) Individuals (relatives or friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
Short term visa: 30 days
Long term visa: 90 days
No extensions are permitted beyond this period.
Criteria for family Members:
Mltiple Entry Tourist Visa One Month-AED350
Visit visa 30 days (sponsored by residents in the UAE) AED350,require a refundable deposit.
Visit Visa 90 days (Long Term) -AED 790
• Typed Application form
• A copy of the sponsor’s passport & family member’s passport
• 1 photo of the family member (may be required)
• Marriage contract attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or UAE Embassy (for sponsoring a wife or husband)
• Attested birth certificates (for sponsoring children)
• Relationship proof attested from the Embassy (in case relationship cannot be proved from family names in sponsor and relative’s passport)
• Attested work contract if the sponsor is working in a private company or a salary certificate if working in government.
• Traveller Insurance.
2. Go to DNRD & submit along with your documents to Visa Section.
3. Send either original or copy to your relative. If the only copy was sent, then deposit original at the airport or the DNATA counter at DNRD. It is advisable to deposit visa giving sufficient time for the flight to land. It is also the responsibility of the sponsor to ensure all travel arrangements are made for your relative, including the ‘Ok to board’ that may be required by some airlines.
visit visa dubai cost, visit visa dubai 90 days, visit visa dubai requirements, visit visa dubai price, visit visa dubai rules, visit visa for uae, visit visa abu dhabi, visit visa dubai charges