GAMCA Medical Centre or Association of Gulf Approved Medical Centre are the Group of Medical clinics authorized by GCC Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait to do pre-medical visa Checkup for Gulf Jobs.
So if you are looking for jobs in Gulf countries or you already got new jobs in Gulf countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, or Kuwait it is required to do the GCC medical test to make sure that you are medically and physically fit for the job.GAMCA medical test procedure is actually a pre-medical test before proceeding to GCC medical examination.
For jobs in the United Arab Emirates, it is not necessary to do the medical test with GAMCA but good to do pre-medical check. Also, it is best to do medical checkup from Gulf Approved Medicals for employment visa Process.
But for all other GCC countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman employers are requesting GAMCA medical report to process job visa.
Hence GCC countries assigned to some well known approved medical centers in the region of most of the countries to do the GAMCA medical test procedure as per standard and have to do the test from there only.
GAMCA Medical medical Examination has to do by all expat from some Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and some other countries like Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Syria also.
As well as if you get a job while in visit visa most of the companies allowed to do Medical examination from Gulf Approved Medicals centers in gulf countries instead of going back to home country and to do the Medical examination. but any have it required to do GCC medical test through GAMCA approved medical centers.
Gulf Approved Medical Centre Test Procedure
It is not required to afraid of medical examination. if you feel that you are fit then you will pass the Medical examination. Also, we are suggesting you do a pre-visa medical test in private medical centers fist if you are not confident to do the medical checkup and then proceed to Gulf approved medical Centers association office to make sure that you are fit.
List of Suggestions
GAMCA Medical Test Procedure
So How to do GAMCA Medical Examination?
- Find the nearest GAMCA Medical centre. Once you get confirmation letter for job or offer letter from the employer you can apply for the Medical examination. you have to submit your passport, Visa copy or Job offer letter (if you did n’t get Visa)
- Then submit the above-mentioned document and two passport size photos at nearest GAMCA office.
- Once you submit all documents they will take your photo and enter your details. Also, They will issue the GAMCA Enrollment number with the address of the Gulf Approved Medicals to the GCC Medical test checkup.
- Then after getting the GAMCA Medical Centre address, you have to go to the assigned authorized medical clinics for the test. At the gulf approved medical center, you have to pay GAMCA Medical fees and required to fill some documents.2 nos passport size photo also required.
- After finishing the documentation procedure then they will proceed you to your medical examination. Then they will collect urine and blood sample. The test also includes Physical test, mental test, eye test, dental test, x-ray test, urine test and blood test.
- Once the test finishes, they will issue a certificate with the medical test report. So Normally same day they will issue a certificate (after 4 to 5 hour) and this will depend on medical centers. In the certificate, they will mention whether you are medically and physically fit for jobs
- They will also upload your medical fitness status at GAMCA Website where the employer can do GAMCA medical report check online.
How to Pass GAMCA Medical Test
GAMCA medical test list includes Physical and Medical checkup. Normally if you are physically, mentally and medically fit then they will pass the medical examination. If you have some serious diseases in the nervous system, lung scares, allergies in skins or white spot they may mark as fail.
If an employee or resident visa holder has below-listed are diseases then Gulf Approved Medical clinics are considering employee or resident is medically not fit to work in Gulf countries.
- HIV AIDS Reactive.
- Hepatitis (B) Surface Antigen Positive and Anti-HCV.
- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive.
- Known Leprosy Patient.
- Tuberculosis of any type.
- Pulmonary by chest X-ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B Including minimum Fibrosis, calcification, and Pleural thickening.
- Tuberculosis Pleural Effusion.
- Tuberculosis Lymphadenitis.
- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive, and TPHA Positive.
Non Infectious Diseases
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Chronic Hepatic Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
- Known case of cancer
- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
- Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc.
- Any major operation
- Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
GAMCA Medical Test Charges – Fees Details
while applying offline no fees will be charged for applying for GCC approved medical centers enrollment number. But for GAMCA Online registration, they are charging 10 USD as processing fees.GAMCA Medical Test Charges include the cost of Hospital medical examination charges and Doctor fees.
GAMCA Medical Test Charges will be different for different GCC countries and average fee varying. In India GAMCA medical examination fees are in the range 2200 INR to 4500 INR. In UAE fees will be varying from 300 AED to 500 AED. Also, you can check our updated list of Medical test fees for different countries like India Pakistan Nepal Philippine Bangladesh Sri Lanka.
Approved GAMCA Medical Centre List
GAMCA India Approved Medical Clinics List
- Kerala India GCC Approved Medical centres Trivandrum Cochin Calicut
- Mumbai Maharashtra India GAMCA Medical Approved Clinics
- Chennai Trichy GAMCA Medical centre Tamil Nadu India
- Bangalore Mangalore GAMCA Medical centre Karnataka India
- Delhi Office and GAMCA Approved Medical centres in New Delhi India
- Kolkata Approved GAMCA gulf approved medical centre in West Bengal India
List of Authorised Medical Clinics and Hospitals in Other countries
- Pakistan GCC Approved Medical centres Karachi Islamabad Rawalpindi Lahore Gujranwala Multan Peshawar Quetta
- Nepal Office and GAMCA Approved Medical center Kathmandu Nepal
- Sri Lanka GAMCA Accredited Medical Clinics Colombo Kurunegala Sri Lanka
- Bangladesh Dhaka GAMCA approved Medical center Bangladesh
- The Philippines accredited Medical centre in Manila Cebu city Davao Makati Bacolod