GAMCA Kolkata Approved GCC Medical Centre West Bengal India
Find the list of GAMCA Kolkata Approved Medical Centre in West Bengal and Also Office Address working hours contact details and location map of GAMCA Kolkata.
If you have a job offers in Gulf countries it is required to submit medical fitness certificate from GCC approved Medical center association. Gulf approved medical Test procedure and Fees are described in the previous post and here the list of approved medical center and office address details in Kolkata.
So here we are suggesting the list of GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata from where the employee can do pre-visa medical checkup for Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman Jobs.
GAMCA Kolkata Office Address
GAMCA Kolkata Central Office Address: DN 47, college more, DN Block, Sector V, salt lake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, India
Phone: +91 90517 69467, 033- 40043347 / 40043348
List of GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
SWARUP Medical Centre
Address: 1st Floor, 1 B, Aster Tolly View, 184, Netaji Subhas Bose Road,
Near Netaji Nagar, Kolkata – 700040, India., Kolkata, India, 700040
Phone: +91 33 23810122
Fax: +91 33 23810040
Fulcrum Health Services
Address: Unit No. R-6, Tower 1, Millennium City IT Park,
Plot No. 62, DN Block, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata,
West Bengal – India, Kolkata, India, 99999
Tel: +91 33 40298000
Bangur Medical Centre
Address: 48/8 Bangur Avenue Jessore Rd., Kolkata – 700052, India., Kolkata, India, 700052
Corporate Diagnostic Centre
Address: 101, 1st Floor, Shaila Towers, J-1/16, EP & GP Block, Sector – 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091 – India., Kolkata, India, 700091
Dr. JJ Medical Center
Address: SLS Tower, 1st Floor, F-1, Block GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – India, Kolkata, India, 99999
Sara Diagnostic Center
Address: M Floor, Infinium Digispace, CP-15, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091, India, Kolkata, India, 99999
Fax: +91-33 65676834
How To Apply for GAMCA Kolkata Medical Test
1. Once you get confirmation letter for job or offer letter from the employer you can apply for the Medical examination. you have to submit your passport, Visa copy or Job offer letter (if you did n’t get Visa)
2. Visit GAMCA Kolkata Office located in 1st Floor, 2/3 DEB Lane, C.I.T Road, Entali, Kolkata
3. submit the above-mentioned document and two passport size photos in approved GCC approved medical Centers association office.
4. They will take your photo and enter your details. They will also issue the Enrollment number with the address of the medical center.
6. Go to the respective medical center for the test. At the medical center, you have to pay GAMCA medical fees and required to fill some documents.2 nos passport size photo also required.
7. After finishing the documented procedure then they will proceed with your medical examination. They will collect urine and blood sample. The test will include Physical test, mental test, eye test, dental test, x-ray test, urine test and blood test.
8. Once test finish they will issue a certificate with a medical test report. Normally same day they will issue certificate (after 4 to 5 hour) and this will depends on medical centers. In certificate they will mention whether you are medically and physically fit for jobs