We are focusing to share the Procedure for GAMCA Online Registration and Application For GAMCA Medical Test in this article. If you get a new opportunity in any of Gulf countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain Kuwait and UAE, most of the companies requesting a GAMCA medical report before processing Visa.
Gulf Approved Medical Centres Association developed the online appointment website for GAMCA medical test where the Gulf Expatriates can generate Online Medical Slip. Also, have the option of online payment for Medical Test. Hence the website for Online medical application developed by Gulf Health Council (GHC) will make the process fast. Also, Gulf Health council is Focusing on the development of Expatriate workers Medical Check-up project.
GHC developed this online application website for Pre-departure Medical Examination of expatriates to help employees to do make process Easy and to save GAMCA medical test charges. So, the expatriates who got good job offers in any of GCC countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain Kuwait, and UAE, can asses Pre-departure Medical Examination at their home countries to assess and assure their health fitness.
GAMCA Medical is Test is conducting to assure that new employees are free from infectious and other diseases in order to protect Gulf nationals from different health hazards.
Click Here to know updated GAMCA medical test charges
GAMCA Online Registration Application Procedure
Gulf expat requesting to login into GAMCA website www.gcchmc.org to do GAMCA Online Registration. Then go to the gulf online medical application website and click on Book Your Appointment link. It will direct you to Online Application form where you can Choose Country and Location. Expatriates from Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippine and Srilankan can apply for medical examination through the GAMCA Online Registration website. Also, choose the Nearest location.
After the selection of location, you have to enter below details
- Name of candidate
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Passport Expiry date
- Country Travelling To
- Email id
- Visa type
- National ID
After entering all details submit GAMCA online Application form. Then it will direct you to an online payment platform where you have to pay $10 as service charges. After payment confirmation, an email will be received. Also, the employee can generate GHC Online Slip. GAMCA medical test charges will be separate while applying Online.
GAMCA medical centre Name and Address will be in GHC Online Slip. Then You have to go to the assigned Clinic and can do all the medical checkup require for Pre-medical
Find List of Accredited GCC Medical centers in India for below listed GCC Countries
- Qatar Medical center list for GAMCA medical test
- Saudi Medical center list for GAMCA medical test
- UAE Medical center list for GAMCA medical test
- Bahrain Medical center list for GAMCA medical test
- Oman Medical center list for GAMCA medical test
GAMCA India Approved GAMCA Medical Clinics List
- Karnataka GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Bangalore
- Karnataka GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Mangalore
- Kerala GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Tirur
- Kozhikkode GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Calicut
- Ernakulam Kochi GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Cochin
- Thiruvananthapuram GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Trivandrum
- Tamil Nadu GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Chennai
- Tamilnadu – GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Trichy
- New Delhi GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Delhi
- Hyderabad GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Hyderabad
- Kolkatta GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Kolkata
- Maharashtra GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Mumbai
- Panaji – GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Goa
- Rajasthan – GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Jaipur
- Uttarpradesh – GAMCA Approved Medical Centers in Lucknow
- Gujarath – GAMCA Approved Medical Centres in Ahmadabad